18 Jul 2009

SHIRTS WITH ADVANCE TECH - COLUMBIA SPROTWEAR


Some of you might have notice these shirts on me. I love these shirts! Mau tau kenapa? You know why?
1st- Vented - betul... belakang shirt ni ada jendela direka khas bagi laluan udara keluar/ masuk maka tidak rasa panas badan kalu dibawah matahari.
2nd-Wicking - Kalu basah cepat kering, ngam sama sia sbab kuat berpeluh.
3rd- UPF30 - UV protection bah... mana ko cari!

Shirt ni sesuai utk smua occasions. Office pun boleh. Field Trip pun boleh.


My next purchase will be :-

Silver Ridge™ III Short Sleeve ShirtOR
The price of these shirts buli tahan juga.. tapi apa buli buat, sia dah suka. I had been saving since May'09. The location of Columbia shop is at 2nd flr, CityMall, Jln Lintas, Kota Kinabalu. www.columbia.com

3 comments:

HoneyBUZZin said...

I got few like those. Very comfy and presentable for working adults.
I didn't get it at Columbia's...but elsewhere. Have u tried TARRA...?

NONG said...

kasi derma aku satu.....

Kaiserin Sisi said...

mcm Nike dri-fit lah tu...