11 Feb 2009

BLOG PICTURES HIJACKED

Have you ever wonder that someday your pictures might be downloaded without your permission, and end up somewhere worst like a personal add in xxx website. Tidak ko mo pengsan. People who knows you might think you are the one who post it. And who knows your pictures might win a prize and somebody took the credits! 

Well last night it came to my senses that it could happen to me.. So I have been thinking ways to do to protect my pictures being downloaded, so I surf the net for solution. I found out that no matter what you do to protect your pictures or images, people still have ways to download it. The safest way is not to post pictures. Apa punya advise ni?!!

Solution, I pick watermarking la... You all might notice I had watermarked some of my pictures. At least people can tell that the pictures were downloaded from my weblog.

No comments: